Wednesday, October 24, 2012

One...Two...Three.. SCREAM - a quick update on everything

That's what I have been doing since this whole sickness thing started. Not the being pregnant sickness, the hypermese something-or-other sickness started. I am not a fan, in fact I down right hate it. With a Picc Line in my arm, and a daily IV that takes four hours to do, there isn't much of my day left (depending on when I woke up.) Not only does it keep me on the couch for such a long time, it also made me jobless. Yes, like I needed anymore issue going on in my life - let us add no income to the mix. My doctor doesn't want me working with the Picc Line in my arm. Which though I can understand - she isn't the one that has no job now.

I haven't heard from the baby daddy in a while, which is good because I don't think him adding stress to my life is a good thing. Though I have heard that he has changed his mind once  more and wants to go for custody. I wonder why? Oh, wait, it must be because he doesn't want to pay child support to yet another person. Not my problem, he can have a lovely time trying to get custody - it won't work. But because he has changed his mind again, I now have to go meet with a lawyer. About what I can do now, and what I am going to need to do later. This is turning into a drama fest; I really wish it wasn't.

Now that I took a break from health I thought I'd go back to it for a minute. Not only did I find out that I am still losing weight even with the fluids and eating. It makes me want to rip my hair out. But I also found out that I am so anemic (which I knew I was anemic before - but apparently it's even worse than) and if I don't get it up, then yay I will need to get a blood transfusion after giving birth. She even said it wouldn't matter either way, C-section or Normal, it would need to happen. What the heck, where are all the good times that ate suppose to come from being pregnant? My friend made a joke about pregnancy glow and she is like you have it... it's just most like a ghost-ish kind of glow. Gee thanks.

However, there is a shiny silver lining - I am passing my classes. Which is always a plus considering everything I am going through. And I only needed to miss one class because of all these issues. Granted I forced myself to go to them - but at least I made it through this term. Not only did I make it through the term I most likely made the President's List at that. I am very excited about this.

Another silver lining - that goes along with only needed to do school work next term - and not have to work, is NANOWRIMO! It means I can spend time actually doing it. Not just thrown together at the last minute with hopes that it sounds good, nope this will be the whole even-though-I-am-flying-by-the-seat-of-my-pants-it-will-make-sense-anyway type of writing this year. Which will definitely make me happy.

Well that's a quick update on everything that is going on. Well the shortened versions anyway. There is probably waaaaay more I could write, but it's not worth it because it's not weighing on my mind right now.

Just remember for every negative, there is also a silver lining plus hiding in the background. You just need to find it and catch it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment